I-40 Absolute Commercial Real Estate Auction
Friday, May 8 @ 9 AM
Absolute Commercial Real Estate Auction selling regardless of price to the highest bidder on the day of the auction. These incredible properties have loads of commercial potential and the applications are endless. New surveys, to better help determine exact property lines, are attached below. Contact John Doss at (501) 584-4410 for more information or to schedule a showing.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will have the room for people who wish to stay to register and bid in the safety of their own vehicles.
80 +/- acres in three-five (3-5) tracts south of Interstate 40 at Exit 175 (AR-31 toward Lonoke/Beebe). Two properties have leases in place. See maps and surveys (link below) for more information.
Property 1: 1.881 acres and includes an 8,615 square foot service garage (76%) / office (24%) that is currently bringing in $2,441.41 a month and extends through March 2025. Building was built in 1996. This property will not be sold or offered with any other property. It will sell separately.
Property 2, 3, & 4: 25.906 +/- acres selling together and will not be sold or offered separately. A lease is in place on property 2 and bringing in $200 a month and extends through November 2031. Property 2 is comprised of 4.5 +/- acres has structures on it.
Property 5: 50.898 +/- acres with over 1,000 feet of Interstate 40 frontage acres. This property will not be sold or offered with any other property. It will sell separately.
- Must have proof of availability of funds to register.
- 10% Buyers Premium added to bidder’s final purchase price.
- Closing in 30 days with no contingencies.
- Earnest money in the amount of 10% of each property sold.
- Earnest money in the form of a cashier’s check made payable in your name to Thomas Blackmon Realty.
- Earnest money check is due day of the auction.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY AND CONTENTS MAY CONVEY ON SOME OF THE PROPERTIES SELLING.
- No contingencies.
- No exceptions will be made and announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.
Arkansas Auction Complex
425 Blackmon Road
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
Oklahoma Auction Complex
2801 South 32nd Street
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401