Mr. John Wartick, the owner and heart and soul of Bravo Construction, passed away just a few weeks ago. This auction will liquidate the Bravo real estate. Nice, secure yards in good locations – just a little bit outta the way but right in the middle of everything!
Inspection of the real estate properties – Yard in Perry, Oklahoma and Wilburton, Oklahoma – Can be scheduled by contacting Michael Hinze, Oklahoma License # 174800, with Thomas Blackmon Realty at 501-352-4709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction Location Address – BOTH properties will be auctioned HERE: 1318 NW Hwy 2, Wilburton, OK 74578. Only .85 Mile/less than one mile north of Hwy 270 on Hwy 2, turn left on gravel entrance (Behind “Mark’s” Trucking Company Yard.)
Terms for Property Auction – Must have proof of availability of funds to register. $10,000 earnest money in the form of a cashier’s check per property made out to Thomas Blackmon Realty. 10% buyers premium, closing in 30 days. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.
Real Estate package includes Metal Shop Building located on partially fenced and gated gravel yard containing 10.11 Acres (+/-). Property has access to Highway 2.
- 40’X50′ Shop Area w/ (1) 14’X14′ & (2) 12’X14′ Rollup Doors, Insulated/Heated
- Shop Office & Bathroom, Heated/Cooled
- Shop Storage Room & Loft Storage Above Office Area
- Additional 20’X24″ Area with Reception Room, Office & Bathroom, Heated/Cooled
- Current Phase I
Real Estate package includes Metal Shop Building and 20’X40′ Metal Machinery/Storage Shed located on fenced and gated gravel yard containing 12 Aces (+/-) . Property has Highway 77 frontage.
- 40’X50′ Shop Area w/ (2) 12’X14′ Rollup Doors, Insulated/Heated
- Shop Office and Bathroom, Heated/Cooled
- Loft Storage in Shop Area
- 24’X24′ Office Area with Bathroom & Storage Room, Heated/Cooled
- Current Phase I
Arkansas Auction Complex
425 Blackmon Road
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
Oklahoma Auction Complex
2801 South 32nd Street
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401